We thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this COVID-19 Pandemic. We are pleased to announce that after much planning and preparation we have reopened our practice to office visits.
We want to assure you that your health and well-being are our top priorities. In order to keep both you and our staff safe from potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus, we have put several important measures in place as recommended by the CDC.
- All patients, providers and staff must wear a face mask or covering.
- All staff and patients will receive temperature screening upon entering the building.
- We will provide hand sanitation upon entry and exit from our office.
- Social distancing throughout the office including limited and spaced seating.
- We may ask that you wait in your car if our waiting room has reached capacity.
- One directional movement in the office whereby you will enter through the front door and exit through the back.
- We are to avoid handshaking at this time. You must come alone or be accompanied by an essential caregiver for assistance.
- In an attempt to keep our visits efficient, we will focus on your concerns and limit small talk. This is designed to keep room exposure brief.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each visit.
These are a few of the many procedures we will be following diligently to ensure the safety of all. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation in all that we ask of you. Even though all of these measures are being taken we ask that you acknowledge that nonetheless, there exists a small risk of acquiring the COVID-19 Virus.
Keep in touch with Cosmetic Surgeons of Michigan with Virtual Consultations
In an effort to help keep our community safe, Cosmetic Surgeons of Michigan offers virtual consultations.
While your interactions with our surgeons and team may look a little different, we are committed to providing you with the stellar care you are used to. If you hope to plan ahead, learn more about your procedure of interest, or explore your options for addressing concerns, we would love to speak with you during a private, virtual consultation.
Virtual consultations will be held via HIPAA-compliant meeting software that can be used on your smartphone or home computer. Similar to a typical in-person consultation, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your concerns and goals with one of our experienced, board certified cosmetic surgeons. Together, you’ll explore treatment options and begin developing a plan to help you achieve your goals.
If you would like to schedule your virtual consultation or have any questions about the process, please call us at 586-773-6900 or fill out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
SCHEDULED VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Stay safe and healthy.