We thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this COVID-19 Pandemic. We are pleased to announce that after much planning and preparation we will be opening our practice to office visits on a limited capacity once we are given official clearance from the Governor.
As we slowly transition back we want to assure you that your health and well-being are our top priorities. In order to keep both you and our staff safe from potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus, we have put several important measures in place as recommended by the CDC.
- All patients, providers and staff must wear a face mask or covering.
- All staff and patients will receive temperature screening upon entering the building.
- We will provide hand sanitation upon entry and exit from our office.
- Social distancing throughout the office including limited and spaced seating.
- We may ask that you wait in your car if our waiting room has reached capacity.
- One directional movement in the office whereby you will enter through the front door and exit through the back.
- We are to avoid hand shaking at this time. You must come alone or be accompanied by an essential caregiver for assistance.
- In an attempt to keep our visits efficient, we will focus on your concerns and limit small talk. This is designed to keep room exposure brief.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each visit.
These are a few of the many procedures we will be following diligently to ensure the safety of all. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation in all that we ask of you. Even though all of these measures are being taken we ask that you acknowledge that nonetheless, there exists a small risk of acquiring the COVID-19 Virus.
WE’RE GOING VIRTUAL
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are striving to keep our patients and office staff safe and healthy.
SCHEDULED VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
We look forward to reestablishing regular appointments as the COVID-19 situation resolves.
Stay safe and healthy.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Saint Clair Shores & Southeast Michigan
Cosmetic surgery can help change how you feel about yourself by changing how you look. We dedicated our website to introduce you to the services we offer to help you enhance your lifestyle. Our physicians strive to maintain superb customer service and to provide you with outstanding patient education about your procedure options as well as some of the benefits and risks of each. Whether you’re looking to educate yourself about Eyelid surgery, a Facelift, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction and a Tummy Tuck, or you simply wish to look a little younger, you’ll find the information you need to choose our practice for your procedure.
If there are questions that you feel are not answered to your satisfaction on this website, please call our office or email us. The best way to have all of your questions answered is to schedule a consultation and meet with one of our physicians. We will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.